Monday, February 16, 2009

Better Late Than Never

Greetings, all! I've been a bit lazy the past few days so I am late posting the Valentine's Day card I made for my beau. Amazingly, it didn't take long to create this card. It seems when I am up against a deadline, I can generate something in record time...20 minutes! I had to hurry before the last, mail pick-up at the post office so my card would arrive before V'Day. Whew, I hate racing against time! Don't you? lol

Here's the details:

The card base is SU cardstock and the DP is from a Valentine-inspired collection from K&Company. I colored the circle tag with a Copic marker, added some RAK ribbon I received from a friend, and applied rub-on letters (Beach Steel) from Making Memories. The heart-shaped crystal embellishment was a last minute addition to give the card another focal point. Lastly, the "Sweetheart" title with brown background is also a rub-on and more brown ribbon at the bottom. To give the illusion of a border on the right side of the sentiment, I added three, pink crystals.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you had an enjoyable Valentine's Day with your special someone.

No comments: