Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Anything Goes Challenge #7 - Color

I have yet to meet a crafter that doesn't enjoy experimenting with a new color scheme. The thing I like, most, about color challenges is the opportunity they give to create with colors not normally used together. As with the combination (Blue, Grey, and yellow) for this particular challenge, I wasn't sure what I would do because I don't use the color grey often. I have to admit I was a little intimidated, at first, but after my image selection was made, I quickly accepted the task as a friendly one and arrived at this cute entry. (smile). I am real impressed by the projects my fellow DT members created for this challenge. I love the diversity of designs, images, and embellishments--that's the beauty of creativity...it has no boundaries. Please stop by Robert Jackson Digital Expressions for more fab' color combo' designs. Supplies used: Robert Jackson Digital Image - "My Man," Ribbon: Michaels, Card Stock/Patterned Paper: DCWV, Paper Flowers: Recollections, Muted Grey Brads: Recollections.

2 comments:

Trina said...

You really did a fab job with this color combo! That blue flower is so rich!

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice!!!